Natural Organic African Black Soap Bar
Notify me when this product is available:
Beautiful and Authentic!
African black soap is pure as pure can be.
Made from native organic materials. Free from artificial chemicals, preservatives, color enhancers or fragrances.
Organic African Black Soap Bar is one of the healthiest soaps for the skin due to the purity and simplicity of the ingredients.
Black Soap is recommended for young & old, or anyone with tender skin. The soap is also good for sensitive skin. It can be used everywhere on your body from head to toe.
- It leaves the skin smooth and soft & as a facial soap it is believed to be excellent for clearing acne, can cleanse even the most stubborn oil and dirt.
- It also has an excellent reputation for moisturizing the skin & is believed to combat rashes, dry & eczema prone skin, as well as a natural shampoo for optimum scalp health.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- The African black soaps are used by the natives to clean babies after birth so you can see how harmless yet effective they are to adults.
Where is African Black Soap Made?
African Black soap is traditionally made in west Africa, typically Ghana.
- Black soap is made from the ash of locally harvested plants and barks such a plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves, and shea tree bark.
- First the leaves and bark are sun-dried and then roasted in a kettle or pot at an even, constant temperature, which is important to ensure color, texture and smell.
- Then water and various oils-palm oil, coconut oil, palm kernel oil (including shea butter and cocoa pod powder) - are added to the mixture and stirred for at least a day.
- After all the combinations, the "African black soap" is left to set for two weeks to cure.
- Saponified Virgin Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii)
- Saponified Palm Oil (Sodium palmate)
- Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao)
✔ FREE Shipping for All USA Orders!
✔ Customer Service Based in California!
✔ Limited Stock - Ships In 48 Hours or Less!