Madisva - Lavender Essential Oil
Offer ends in
Lavender Essential Oil promotes relaxation, eases anxiety, improves sleep, alleviates headaches, soothes burns, and heals troubled skin.
Legendary for its powerfully calming effect on the nerves. Relaxing. Balancing. Soothing Normalizing.
Lavender essential oil has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the plant a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products.
As one of our most popular products, Lavender is a great beginner oil and a must for every home. Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile.
From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse and enhance many areas of your life.
Aroma Sweet, floral, herbaceous.
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
- Add it to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and apply topically to soothe the skin after a day in the sun.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- When taking a bath, fill your bedroom with Lavender’s calming aroma in the evening for a soothing space conducive to sleep.
- Gently infuse the nursery with the gentle floral scent during nap time for a welcoming and restful environment that sets your little one up for sweet dreams.
- Do it at home, unwind with a spa-like setting anywhere by combining Lavender with other luxurious scents such as Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Cedarwood.
1/2 oz, 1 oz, 3.3 oz, 16 oz, Gallon
To receive your package between and