Why You Should Use Natural Skin Care Products

in Skincare

The global beauty market is experiencing a shift in priorities. Only a few years ago, women were scrambling out to buy the latest cosmetics from the biggest brand names around. In 2020, the market has moved toward a focus on natural skin care. 

Only 24–30% of skin care products on the market contain natural ingredients. The remaining 70%+ are filled with toxic ingredients. Because you trust the brand on the package, you may not realize that you aren't doing what's best for your skin.

That's why we want to open your eyes to the world of all-natural, organic, clean skincare products. Natural products can reverse the negative effects of harsh chemicals. Plus, they can keep your skin looking fresh and healthy in the long run.

Have we piqued your interest about the incredible benefits of clean skincare? Then check out this article because we're going to tell you exactly why you should ditch your regular products for something all-natural.

 

The Benefits of Natural Skin Care Products

So, why should you go with natural skin care over drugstore steals? Clean products are made with all-natural ingredients, meaning you don't have to deal with nasty chemicals.

Choosing organic skin-healthy ingredients over harsh chemicals can offer you the following benefits.

 

Reduce Skincare-Related Breakouts

When you look at the ingredient list of a drugstore skincare product, odds are you'll find mineral oil and synthetic fragrances on the list. Both of these ingredients are known to cause breakouts. 

Other chemicals like aluminum, parabens, siloxanes, and triclosan are also known to disrupt hormone signaling. For young women, these fluctuations in hormones often lead to breakouts

Natural products don't contain these nasty ingredients. That will eliminate any breakouts you're experiencing from your normal products and have your skin feeling soft and clear. 

 

Protect Sensitive Skin 

Many drugstore products contain harsh ingredients that can irritate your skin, especially if it's sensitive.

Ingredients like PEG and sodium lauryl sulfate are known to cause drying of the skin. DMDM hydantoin and urea are preservatives commonly used in drugstore skin care products. These chemicals are known to cause skin allergies.

When you choose natural skin care products, rest easy knowing your skin is absorbing chemical- and toxin-free goodness. 

 

Higher Ethical Standards

One of the greatest benefits of buying natural skin care products is that you know what you're putting on your face and body. You can find vegan and cruelty-free products to fit your lifestyle. 

Plus, organic skincare products aren't just good for you. They're also good for the planet. Organic products must contain ingredients that are:

  • non-GMO
  • produced without radiation or sewage sludge present
  • grown without the use of harmful fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides.

When you use natural products, you can be sure that our ethical standards are just as high as yours. 

 

Organic Skin Care for Healthy Women

Natural skin care products can keep your skin healthy and youthful. They can also give you peace of mind knowing that you're doing good for yourself and the environment. 

Looking for a one-stop shop for all your natural skincare and home goods needs? Discover our incredible organic products and ditch your normal beauty routine for good.